This Privacy Notice was last amended on 17/06/2019
This notice applies to Mes Petites Pommes (2013) Inc. and its divisions, which sometimes use trading names including Le REC Room, Mini REC, REC on the Road, REC @ REBL (together “Le REC Room” or “we” or “our”).
This notice shows our commitment to protect your privacy rights and sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. It applies to:
- the website/portal features and services provided to you when you visit our websites, portals or our payment panels our clients may use on their websites;
- your use of software including terminals, mobile and desktop applications provided by Le REC Room; and
- email, other electronic messages including SMS, telephone, web chat, website/portal and other communications between you and Le REC Room.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
You may provide some information to us, , by filling in forms on one of our websites, participating in one of our events or by corresponding with by us phone, e-mail, web chat or otherwise. We may collect some of it through automatic means, for example by using cookies when you visit our websites.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information we collect about you to provide you with the products we offer, to notify you about changes to our products and to improve our products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal data to anyone except as described in this notice. Your information remains within the database of our company including our companies software system, and payment processing systems (IClass Pro & Paysafe).
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND DATA SECURITY
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at and processed by recipients located in destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). These countries may have data protection standards that are different to (and, in some cases, lower than) those in which you reside. We will take all steps necessary to ensure that the recipients will use and protect your information in the same secure way that we do.
If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password, access code or any other secure means or access or authentication which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and complying with our instructions. You must not share credentials with anyone else, and you authorize Le REC Room to act upon instructions and information from any person that enters your credentials.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, unless you are communicating with us through a secure channel that we have provided. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Where applicable, you may have certain rights under data protection legislation, including the right to access, correct, update or delete your personal information; object to or restrict its processing; request to transfer certain of your personal information to another service provider (so called, data portability); or to revoke any consent you have given.
However, please note that there are exceptions to those rights. For the full explanation of the rights available, please refer to the comprehensive privacy notice.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We will process your personal information only when we have one of the following ground:
- On the basis of your consent, for example to send you marketing messages;
- Where necessary to enter into a contract with you and perform our obligations under that contract;
- Where we have a legitimate interest, subject to such processing not overriding your own rights and freedoms;
- Where we have a legal obligation to collect your personal information or otherwise needs your Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- Exceptionally, when necessary in the public interest, for example when law enforcement agencies request information to investigate a crime.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed. If you wish to exercise any of your rights or receive further information , you should write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org